Want to Work at the Haunt? Are you clairvoyant? Are you a Halloween-oriented vendor? Join us for the 13th season of Tagsylvania.
Ever wanted to work at a Haunted House? Now is your chance!
Tagsylvania is looking to beef up our attractions with some fresh meat.
There are a few ways you can apply:
1.) Fill out this online form! CLICK ——>Haunt Actors
2.) Come to one of our spooky fun auditions on August 27th starting at 5:00 pm, or send in a spooktacular Video audition to [email protected] no later than midnight on 8/27
Please use the following script for your video audition!
- Say you Name
- The attraction you are interested in working (Orphan House, Jerkus Circus, Motel 666, Psycho Swamp)
- Any Acting or Haunt Experience
- What is your favorite spooky candy?
- Read each script as a different character
- 1) The Clown – “Howdy Friends! Do you like blood? Violence? Freaks of nature? Well then, you came to the right place!”
- 2) The Lost Soul – “Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.”
- 3) Sinister Child – “Ring around the rosy, A pocketful of posies, Ashes, Ashes, We all fall down!”
- 4) Serial Killer – “Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.”
- Sign off with your best scream, clown laugh, or sinister giggles.
3037 State Route 352
Big Flats, NY 14814
Out back under the main pavilion.